Established in 2009, ERDEM is the service agent on the territory of Turkmenistan of German CLAAS company, which has gained the largest share of the market among the combine harvester and forage harvester technology in Europe and an impeccable reputation in the world. For quality and quick harvesting, combine harvester Tucano, forage harvester Jaguar, as well as Axion, Arion and Axos tractors, mower machines and balers are offered. As a new direction, ERDEM also has a dredgers project, in partnership with Dutch IHC company, which implements on the whole territory of Turkmenistan. At present time, ERDEM sells and provides service for a wide range of specialized European equipment, wholesale trade of consumable materials, spare parts and engine oils. List of services provided:
- Selection and assembly of technology and equipment in accordance with the production techniques utilized by the customer;
- Delivery, custom clearance and preparation for operation of the machinery and equipment;
- Maintenance support during and after the warranty period;
- Installation under the guidance of the highly skilled specialists;
- Training and certification of future machine operators and mechanics from among the staff of the customer;
- Free delivery of goods from the Spare Parts department in the velayat;
- Ensuring guarantee on the sold spare parts and consumable materials.
- To ensure a reliable and long-term support to our customers, ERDEM has 6 offices with service centers, located in Ashgabat, Dashoguz, Mary, Turkmenabat, Tejen and Serdar cities. They represent modern offices, with storage facility for spare parts, showroom and training center at the same time.
101 Str. 1944 (Trud)
Tel: +(99312) 75-43-04
Fax: +(99312) 76-98-12